THE WELLNESS PROGRAM
1-ON-1 PRIVATE SESSIONS
- Are open for-entry-level / new clients, pregnant clients, post-injured, and clients who have been absent for an extended period.
- Clients who have finished the initial 1-on-1 program and would wish to intensify their program. A bit more competitive!!!
- Up to 3 clients per instructor to ensure a personalized and safe environment.
Breathing 101 (The Essential)
- Proper breathing mechanics especially made to re-educate ribcage mobilization re-lease tension from the lumbar, thoracic, shoulder and cervical area. Good for patients with respiratory ailments may include relaxation techniques.
The Feldenkreis Method
- Abdominal exercise developed for patients who are not mobile, and who have had post- abdominal surgery. Patients having low back pain, and pelvic issues may take this course.
- Pilates for “post open heart surgery” in conjunction with physical therapy.
- Patient will progress faster as he learns to re-educate muscle and bone movement. In addition…Core stabilization, upper body development and breathing 101 included.
The Spine Program
- Effortless posture, strengthen and align the spine… includes relaxation techniques (adjusted to athletes & post surgery patients) inclusive of top 4 spinal issues: Spondylolysis, spinal stenosis , herniated disc and scoliosis.
- Pilates for low back pain
- Inclusive of conditions such as disc injuries, arthritis, muscle tightness & spasm and spondylolysis.
- Thoracic mobility
- For patients with chronic dysfunction. Includes breathing techniques to alleviate pain.
- Sacroiliac :Restore function and optimize stability
- Aims to prevent further injury or progression of chronic conditions in this area
- Pelvis: Integrating the core to balance & strengthen the pelvic girdle (includes breathing 101 & feldenkreis method)
- Created for patients with chronic pelvic issues relating to imbalances & weakness.
- C-section / hysterectomy program – Includes feldenkreis method. Depending on mobility of patient. The pelvis /sacroiliac program included.
- Hip and knee replacement program
After surgery client sees a physiotherapist, following release from physical therapy patient will need Pilates to improve his progression.